Friday, October 24, 2008

Chrono Trigger on the DS!

If you're an avid game player than you probably have already heard about this. Chrono Trigger is making its way to nintendo's hand held system! That means sweet 3D graphics and kick-ass stylus game play right?! .... Right? Nope. Too bad this one is just a straight up port. It kind of pisses me off that Square Enix would put all there efforts into making average FF games all new and cool and not do the same for one of the best games they've ever come out with. Hey I'm a huge fan of the game, don't get me wrong, and I understand not messing with the something that's awesome but it's been a good 12 years or so. I've played the game so many times, I don't need to play the same thing again. I'd rather shell out $30-$40 if they had at least attempted to change it around a little more. Well the guys at IGN got their hands on in and here's what they have to say:

http://ds.ign.com/articles/923/923277p1.html

No comments: