Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Happy Fallout 3 day!!!


I just picked mine up just before work now I just have to wait 9 hours. Expect a post around 2AM eastern after I've gotten some play time in.

ANDY UPDATE:
I've just received mine at the JibJab offices and am considering faking AIDS so I can go home and play right now. But I've got more class than that - I'll just wait until shortly after 7 to race home, boot my girlfriend off the TV, hook up the 360 and just wail on irradiated zombies for hours on end. In the meantime, here's some tasty Fallout 3 links.

Fallout 3 Collector's Edition (Kotaku): http://kotaku.com/5069898/check-out-my-sweet-pip+boy-watch

Fallout 3 Reviews:
IGN: 9.3

1up.com: A

Sweedish PC Gamer mag: 81%
PC Jeux Magazine (French): 93%
Gametrailers.com: 9.4
Wired: No score, but seems like an 8 out of 10.
GameSpot: 9.0
AVERAGE: 89.5

I refuse to count that 10/10 OXM review. The smell of dirty money's all over that thing. Fallout 3's not gonna win game of the year, but shit - it's good enough for me to feel excited for tonight. Strangely, GameSpot's not featuring their review...maybe because it's plastered with Fallout 3 ads right now? Review to come!

No comments: